Citizenship By Investment Program
The Dominican Republic is a country located on the island of Hispaniola in the Greater Antilles archipelago of the Caribbean region. It occupies the eastern five-eighths of the island, which it shares with Haiti, making Hispaniola one of only two Caribbean islands, along with Saint Martin, that is shared by two sovereign states. The Dominican Republic is the second-largest nation in the Antilles by area (after Cuba) at 48,671 square kilometers (18,792 sq mi), and third-largest by population, with approximately 10.8 million people (2020 est.), of whom approximately 3.3 million live in the metropolitan area of Santo Domingo, the capital city. The official language of the country is Spanish.
- Dominican nationals can travel to more than 120 countries without a visa, including the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Singapore, Hong Kong, Korea, the Schengen area and many more.
- Investing in this quiet and hospitable country is one of the oldest and most reliable citizenship programs and can be passed on to the next generations in the family.
- Possibility to apply for citizenship of the spouse at the same time, dependent children under the age of 31 and parents over the age of 55 (parents who are financially completely dependent on the main applicant; If only one of them is 55 years old or older, both are eligible to apply.
- This country is known as a tax haven, and non-residents are not taxed, and income earned from abroad, profits from capital, gifts, wealth, inheritance and many other things are excluded from tax.
- Offering a wide range of different places to live and work in the community and the Caribbean Common Caribbean market since Dominica is one of the Caricum Islands.
- Citizenship is granted through a Certificate of Naturalization. The Dominica passport is valid for adults up to ten years old and for children under 16 years old, up to five years old, which can be easily renewed without the need for reinvestment.
- Dominica respects and recognizes multiple nationalities, and investors can benefit from their other nationalities.
The principal investor must be over 18 years old.
The applicant must have no criminal record.
The main source of income for applicants must be genuine and genuine.
The applicant must invest in approved direct investment ways to obtain citizenship in favor of the Dominican Government.
- Requires minimal documentation
- No need for accommodation or annual visits
- No need for minimum education, skills or participation in language tests
- Includes all eligible individuals who are financially dependent, even after being recognized as a Dominican citizen
- Acquisition of citizenship of a newborn child by application based on lineage, even if his or her spouse is not a Dominican citizen
Get citizenship by investing in real estate.